Online media streaming apps like the Amazon Prime and Netflix have become quiet popular. However, not many of us can afford to pay the high subscription fee. If you are someone who is looking for similar online media streaming with absolutely no subscription fee, then you should consider using the Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 app. Kodi is popular all across the globe because it is a free online media streaming app. Whether you want to watch a movie or binge watch a television show, you can enjoy everything on the Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 app. For a matter of fact, Kodi also allows the users to listen to podcasts. The unique selling point of Kodi v11.0 Beta 1is that it supports third-party add-ons. The third-party add-ons ensure that you can lay your hands on the global content.
Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 allows the users even to customize its skin. This has been possible only because it is built on an open source. Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 has a user-friendly interface and this allows the users to smoothly perform the task of watching entertainment videos. So, just open the Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 app and enjoy your next movie or television show.
Features of Kodi v11.0 Beta 1
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis Entertainment app
- of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
Download Kodi v11.0 Beta 1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v11.0 Beta 1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v11.0 Beta 1 app icon to launch Kodi