If you want to spend your vacation staying inside your room, then I would recommend you to try the all new Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 app. This is a great media streaming app which allows the users to watch movies and television show from all around the world. Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 doesn’t have the videos stored in it but it brings the best streaming links by searching from all over the internet. Once you have the link, you can watch the movie or television show in high definition. Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 houses not only videos but also audio files. Yes, you can listen to podcasts on this app.
Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 is a very lightweight app and it consumes very small space on your Android smartphone. Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 supports third-party add-ons and with the help of this additional feature, you can watch video content from all over the world. The Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 is built on an open platform and this allows the users to highly customize the device. All the video content which are present on Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 are placed in their respective genres. This will allows you to easily search the video content easily on the app.
Features of Kodi v11.0 Beta 2
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- User-friendly interface
- Entertainment app
- Huge collection of videos
- Latest videos are available
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- 100% free
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v11.0 Beta 2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v11.0 Beta 2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v11.0 Beta 2 app icon to launch Kodi