If you are looking for an online media platform through which you can watch movies and different television shows, then you should switch to Kodi 14.0 Beta 1. This online media platform allows the users to access all the video content present on the app for free. One can also use the new Kodi 14.0 Beta 1 to enjoy the podcasts. The app brings the best streaming links by search the web worldwide. With Kodi 14.0 Beta 1 on your Android device, you will never have to look for the streaming links of movies and television shows in different sites.
Kodi 14.0 Beta 1 is built on an open source and this allows the users to highly customize the app. You can further enhance the functionality of Kodi 14.0 Beta 1 by allowing third-party add-ons.
Features of Kodi 14.0 BETA 1
Kodi 14.0 BETA 1 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- It is available across all the platforms
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- The skin of Kodi 14.0 BETA 1 can be changed according to your preference.
- There is no subscription fee.
- There is no registration fee.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi 14.0 BETA 1 which fetches you content from all over the globe
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- It has a user-friendly interface The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
Download Kodi 14.0 BETA 1
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi 14.0 BETA 1on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 14.0 BETA 1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 14.1 BETA 1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 14.0 BETA 1app icon to launch Kodi 14.0 BETA 1
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi 14.0 BETA 1