Kodi 14.0 Beta 2 is an entertainment app that allows the users to enjoy online media streams for free. The app searches the best streaming links for your searched movie or television show and brings you the best steamtable links. You can use Kodi 14.0 Beta 2 to watch movies and television shows from the old times to the new time. You can also use v to listen to podcast if you are more of an audio person.
There is no fee for using Kodi 14.0 Beta 2. You can also add the free third-party add-ons available on Kodi 14.0 Beta 2 to search videos from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi 14.0 BETA 2
Kodi 14.0 BETA 2 is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi 14.0 BETA 2 which fetches you content from all over the globe
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- The skin of Kodi 14.0 BETA 2 can be changed according to your preference.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- It has a user-friendly interface The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- There is no subscription fee.
- There is no registration fee.
Download Kodi 14.0 BETA 2
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi 14.0 BETA 2on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 14.0 BETA 2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 14.2 BETA 1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 14.0 BETA 2app icon to launch Kodi 14.0 BETA 2
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi 14.0 BETA 2