If you enjoy watching movies, videos and series, then Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 is app for you. This platform allows the users to enjoy online media content for free. One can enjoy series, movies and other latest and trending videos. Used my more than 10 millions of people from all over the world, Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 is the best online platform that one can ask for. Not only movies, series, but one can also enjoy other latest and trending videos online here. All the videos are properly placed on their suitable genre. One can browse these categories or directly enter the name of the video in your search bar. The best thing about Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 is that there is no subscription fee for using the app.
One can also use Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 to construct beautiful photo gallery. One can also create slideshows on this app. Navigation through the entire app is an easy task. The app also supports multiple third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow the users to fetch content from all over the world. Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 is built on an open platform and therefore, it is highly customizable. In this post, we will throw light on the features of this app and then we will tell you how you can download and install Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 is used by more than 10 million people due to its impressive features. Here is a list of the highlights of the features of this app.
- Fetches content from all over the world.
- It is 100% free.
- One can create photo galleries here.
- User-friendly interface.
- Easy navigation.
- Cross-platform app.
- Supports third-party add-ons.
- Highly customizable app.
- Videos are placed in suitable genres.
- Has a huge collection of movies, series and other videos.
- One can listen to podcasts.
Now that you know the features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 3, let me tell you how you can download and install it on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi 17.0 Beta 3 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 17.0 Beta 3
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi 17.0 Beta 3