Kodi 17.0 Beta1is an online platform that allows the users to watch online media content for free. If you are looking for a means of entertainment, you should consider installing Kodi 17.0 Beta 1 on your Android smartphone. Though there are other online platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime, the problem with these platforms are that one has to pay a huge subscription fee for enjoying the content. However, that is not the case when it comes to Kodi 17.0 Beta 1 which allows the users to enjoy all kinds of videos, television shows and movies without any subscription fee. Popular among people from all over the world, the content provided by this app is huge. You can watch movies, television shows, listen to podcasts and enjoy other kinds of videos here. All the video and audio content present here are divided and is placed on their suitable genres, so that the users can easily browse the video content.
The video collection is updated on a regular interval to include the latest and the trending videos to the collection. It also allows the users to design photo gallery and decorate it creatively. The usability and functionality of Kodi 17.0 Beta 1 is high, thanks to an allowance of third-party add-ons of the app. The app is highly customizable because it is built on an open platform. In this post, we will first throw light on Kodi 17.0 Beta 1 and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 1
Kodi 17.0 Beta 1 is filled with many impressive features and is an award-winning cross-platform app. Here is a list of all the highlights of the app.
- One can watch videos, movies and listen to podcasts.
- Builds a beautiful photo gallery.
- The video content base is updated on a regular interval.
- It is 100% free.
- User-friendly interface.
- Cross-platform app.
- Videos are placed on their suitable genres.
- Customization can be done to give a personal touch.
- Built on an open-platform.
Now that you know the features of Kodi 17.0 Beta 1, let me tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 1
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi 17.0 Beta1 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 17.0 Beta 1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi 17.0 Beta 1
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi 17.0 Beta 1
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi 17.0 Beta 1.