Kodi v17.3 is an online media player that allows the users to watch movies, television shows and other online media content. It is a platform where one can enjoy videos from different genres and categories. The users do not need to pay any kind of subscription fee for enjoying and watching videos here. Not only movies and television programs, you can also listen to podcasts and build beautiful photo gallery in Kodi v17.3. The app is highly popular among its users and people from all over the world, enjoy online video content in Kodi v17.3. The user-friendly interface of the app allows the users to navigate through the videos and the apps easily. If you looking for an online platform to enjoy a different kind of videos from all over the world, then Kodi v17.3 is the app for you.
Kodi v17.3 is built on an open source and therefore, the app is customizable. The users can change the skin of the app according to their preference to give a more personal touch to the app. The app is available across all kind of platforms. Kodi v17.3 supports third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to increase the functionality and the usability of the app. Through these third-party add-ons, you can fetch media content from all over the world in your device. In this post, we will first discuss the features of the app and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Features of Kodi v17.3
Kodi v17.3 allows you to view content from all over the world and the popularity of the app is highly appreciated by the users because of its features. Here are the list of the important features of Kodi v17.3.
- There is no subscription fee.
- You can enjoy movies, TV programs, podcasts and other kind of video content.
- It is built on an open-platform.
- The users can change the screen of the app as it is built on an open platform.
- Live TV can be recorded.
- You can design a beautiful photo gallery.
- It keeps record of the TV programs that you have watched and you can resume watching the TV show just from where you left it.
Now that you know few of the features of Kodi v17.3, you can explore the rest of the features by downloading and installing the app on your Android device.
Download Kodi v17.3
Kodi v17.3 is not available in Google Play Store due to the privacy policies of the app. Kodi v17.3 is therefore to be downloaded and installed from a source outside of Play Store. We will provide you with the downloading step of Kodi v17.3 on the step guide below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v17.3
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v17.3
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v17.3.
You are now ready to explore the video content on Kodi v17.3.