During our free times, many of us prefer to watch movies and TV series online. However, the only problem is that we have to pay for such videos on any platform. However, you can get rid of the subscription fee and still enjoy movies, news, TV programs, podcasts and many other online content, thanks to Kodi v17.1. This app is an online media player that allows you to enjoy online media content from all over the world for free. Popular among many users over the globe, Kodi v17.1 has a user-friendly interface that makes navigation through the app an easy task. Kodi v17.1 was developed to allows the users to have entertainment for free.
It is highly customizable, thanks to the fact that it is designed on an open platform. The customers can change the skin of Kodi v17.1 according to their preference. If you are looking for an entertainment hub that is available across all the platform, then Kodi v17.1 is meant just for. What makes Kodi v17.1 different from other online media players is that fact that it allows third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons give you an extra mileage compared to other online media players by giving you a variety of options. In this post, we will first walk you through the features of the app and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Features of Kodi v17.1
Kodi v17.1 is a feature-packed entertainment hub. Here are the highlights of the most impressive features of Kodi v17.1.
- It allows you to enjoy online media content.
- It is 100% free.
- You can watch movies, TV programs, podcasts and many other things.
- It allows third-party add-ons.
- It is built on an open platform.
- It is highly customizable.
- It is available on all the platforms.
- It fetches you content from all over the world.
- You can design your photo gallery.
- You can record live TV.
- You can keep tracks of the TV programs that you have watched.
If you want to have this entertainment hub in your pocket, proceed to the next section to know more about Kodi v17.1 download and how you can install it on your Android device.
Download Kodi v17.1
Due to the strict privacy policies of Google Play Store, Kodi v17.1 is not available in the Play Store and therefore you won’t be able to download and install the app on your device from Play Store. However, you can still have the app on your Android smartphone by following the instructions mentioned below.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v17.1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v17.1.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v17.1.
You are now ready to explore media content online on Kodi.