Kodi is an online media player that acts as the perfect hub for the users. Because of its functionality and usability, it is immensely popular among the users. Kodi 16.0-BETA5 has a user-friendly interface that makes it super easy for the users to operate the software. If you are looking for an app that can offer you free media online content in high video quality, then Kodi 16.0-BETA5 is the app for you. The app is designed on an open platform and therefore it is highly customizable by the users. Kodi 16.0-BETA5 is available all across the platforms and this includes all the Android device. The app is maintained and developed by volunteers and a group of community.
You can use Kodi 16.0-BETA5 for enjoying podcasts, video, music and many other digital media file. You can use the software to enjoy program both from the internet and also from the local network storage. What makes Kodi 16.0-BETA5 different from other online media platform are the third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow you to increase the functionality by including a huge number of programs from all over the world in just a click. Developed by the XMBC Foundation is highly popular all across the globe. In this post, we will discuss the features of Kodi 16.0-BETA5 and also how you can download Kodi 16.0-BETA5 and install it on your Android device.
Features of Kodi 16.0-BETA
Before downloading Kodi 16.0-BETA5 on your Android smartphone, it is important for you to go through the list of features to understand well the app. Here are the features of Kodi 16.0-BETA5:
- Movies: It supports videos in almost all formats. You can watch the movies either online or from the internal storage of your device.
- Music: It can play different audio files including mp3, flac, wac and wma. As a result, you can build a beautiful collection.
- TV Shows: Kodi 16.0-BETA5 supports all the latest TV shows. This includes all the latest seasons and episodes in the app. Apart from that, you can also keep the progress of your TV serials in check.
- Photos: Kodi 16.0-BETA5 also supports photos. You can import photos and form a beautiful gallery.
- Kodi 16.0-BETA5 can record live TV.
- The software is built on open platform and is therefore highly customizable.
- Kodi 16.0-BETA5 supports third-party add-ons and this allows you to watch programs from all over the world.
Kodi 16.0-BETA5 is highly useful, go through the next section to download Kodi 16.0-BETA5 and install the app on your Android device.
Download Kodi 16.0-BETA5
Follow the steps given below to download and install Kodi 16.0-BETA5 on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 16.0-BETA5
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
The app icon will be visible on the Android smartphone after the successful installation. Tap on the app icon to open the app and explore the power of Kodi 16.0-BETA5.