Kodi 16.0-BETA2 is a media player and it is immensely popular among the users because it doesn’t need any subscription fee. If you love media, Kodi 16.0-BETA2 is the perfect entertainment package for you. A beautiful user-interface ensures that you can easily use this platform for watching online media content. Developed on an open source, Kodi 16.0-BETA2 is highly customizable and is available across all the platform. A huge team of volunteers and community has loving developed Kodi 16.0-BETA2. It is an award-winning open source and free software media player.
Through Kodi 16.0-BETA2, the users can watch the video, podcasts, music and other digital media file, both from the internet and local network storage. Kodi 16.0-BETA2 supports third-party add-ons and therefore, the utility of the app is far more than its original version. It was developed by the XMBC Foundation. In this post, we will first discuss the features of Kodi 16.0-BETA2 and then we will tell you how you can download and install Kodi 16.0-BETA2 on your Android device.
Features of Kodi 16.0-BETA2
You must be wondering what Kodi 16.0-BETA2 can do for you. Well go through the list of features below and you will have a clear idea about it.
- Music: You can play the music of all formats including flac, mp3, wma and wav. It gives you the ultimate control of your music collection.
- Movies: It supports all kind of video format. You can watch movies online and import them from your local store.
- TV Shows: You can watch the latest episodes and seasons of your favourite TV Shows in Kodi 16.0-BETA2. You can also keep track of your progress here.
- Photos: You can import photos and build a beautiful photo gallery. You can create slideshows and sort the photos the way you want.
- PVR: With Kodi 16.0-BETA2, you can watch and record live TV videos.
- Skin: You can totally customize the look of Kodi, by customizing its skin.
- Add-Ons: Kodi 16.0-BETA2 allows third-party add-ons and to be honest, it is the real power of Kodi
Now that you know what Kodi 16.0-BETA2 can do for you, let us proceed to the downloading section of the app on your Android smartphone.
Download Kodi 16.0-BETA2
Follow the steps given below to download and install Kodi 16.0-BETA2 on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 16.0-BETA2
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
After the installation is completed, tap on the icon of Kodi 16.0-BETA2 and explore new videos on the app.