If you are looking for a good media streaming that requires no payment, then you are in luck. Thanks to the Kodi v85.42 app, it is now possible to enjoy all kind of media content, from old movies and television shows along with the new ones without any registration or subscription fee. What’s more? All the media content which is available on the Kodi v85.42 app are available for the users in high definition. The Kodi v85.42 app not only supports video content but also audio content too. To make it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app, the Kodi v85.42 app has divided all the media content on the basis of the genres. The search box of the Kodi v85.42 app can be used for searching any movie or television show of your choice.
On the go, you can listen to songs and podcasts on the Kodi v85.42 app. Further, the Kodi v85.42 app allows users to play media files from the local device. The app can be customized by the users, the way they want to, thanks to the fact that it is built on an open-source. The app is extremely lightweight and doesn’t occupy too much space on the device. Also, the Kodi v85.42 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons to make it possible for the user to watch media content from all around the globe.
Features of Kodi v85.42
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v85.42
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.42
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.42 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.42 app icon to launch the Kodi app