Kodi v85.38 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of their choice. The Kodi v85.38 app is a free media streaming app that the users can use for watching both old and new movies and television shows. The app does not require any subscription or registration fee and can be used for free. The Kodi v85.38 app houses tons of video content and to make it easier for the users, the Kodi v85.38 app has categorized the movies and television shows available in it on the basis of the genre. The Kodi v85.38 app is one of the rare media streaming apps which not only houses video content but also audio content like songs and podcasts.
The Kodi v85.38 app is designed open-source and therefore, it gives the users the full freedom to customize the Kodi v85.38 app the way they want to. To search for a movie on the Kodi v85.38 app, simply search for it in the search box. The Kodi v85.38 app will then search the entire web for the best streamable link which is available out there and will bring the HD link to the users. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the Kodi v85.38 app is extremely easy. The Kodi v85.38 is also extremely lightweight.
Features of Kodi v85.38
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v85.38
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.38
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.38 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.38 app icon to launch the Kodi app