Kodi v85.35 is a wonderful media streaming app which is unique because it supports both video and audio content. One can use the Kodi v85.35 app to watch movies and television shows of their choice and further, for listening to podcasts and songs. The Kodi v85.35 app houses tons of media content and therefore, to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app-store, it has neatly categorized everything on the basis of the genre. The user can easily browse and explore their favorite genre on the Kodi v85.35 app. One can use this app for free of cost because it neither has any registration fee nor any subscription fee. Also, you can use the Kodi v85.35 app for playing media files from the local device.
The Kodi v85.35 app is built on an open-source which makes it possible for the users to customize and personalize the app the way they want to. Also, the app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons which the users can use for exploring media content from all around the globe. Additionally, you can use the Kodi v85.35 app for enjoying other type of media-content. The app is extremely light-weighted and doesn’t occupy too much of space. The next time when you are bored, just open the Kodi v85.35 app and watch something!
Features of Kodi v85.35
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v85.35
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.35
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.35 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.35 app icon to launch the Kodi app