Kodi v85.31 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v85.31 app houses both old and new movies and television shows. For watching a movie or television show, just enter its name in the search box. The app will then the search the entire internet for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use this link for enjoying the media content in high definition. In addition to that, you can also use the Kodi v85.31 app for listening to songs and podcasts. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v85.31 app are divided on the basis of high definition. This makes exploring the app extremely easy.
The Kodi v85.31 app is built on an open-source and therefore, it is pretty easy to customize and personalize the Kodi v85.31 app the way you want to. In addition to that, the Kodi v85.31 app then supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe. Additionally, one can use the Kodi v85.31 app for enjoying media content from the local device. The Kodi v85.31 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device.
Features of Kodi v85.31
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v85.31
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.31
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.31 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.31 app icon to launch the Kodi app