Kodi v85.29 is an online media streaming app which you can use for watching movies and television show of your choice. The Kodi v85.29 app is one of its kind because this is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content of your choice. The app houses thousands of video and audio content and everything is categorized to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. You can explore a genre of your choice on the Kodi v85.29 app. Further, the Kodi v85.29 app allows the users to enjoy audio content like songs and podcasts which the users can enjoy on the go. The Kodi v85.29 app is extremely light-weight and it won’t too occupy too much of the space on the device.
The Kodi v85.29 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users can customize and personalize the Kodi v85.29 app the way you want to. The app further allows the users to enjoy more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, just go ahead and use the Kodi v85.29 app and you are good to go. The Kodi v85.29 app can also be used for enjoying media content from the local device too.
Features of Kodi v85.29
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v85.29
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.29
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.29 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.29 app icon to launch the Kodi app