There are many media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v85.20 app. The Kodi v85.20 app is one of the rare media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. Users from all around the globe use the Kodi v85.20 app for watching movies and television show. The Kodi v85.20 app is here to help you watch the video, both old and new. Along with that Kodi v85.20 app also allows the users to enjoy audio content like songs and podcasts. Additionally, it also allows the users to enjoy media content from the local device too. The entire hub of media content which is available on the Kodi v85.20 app are categorized on the basis of the genre. This makes exploring the Kodi v85.20 app a pretty easy job.
The Kodi v85.20 app is created on an open-source and therefore, the users have the full freedom to customize and personalize the Kodi v85.20 app the way you want to. Also, the Kodi v85.20 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe without any limitation. The Kodi v85.20 app is here to help you meet all the entertainment content. The Kodi v85.20 app is your one-stop entertainment app. The Kodi v85.20 can fulfil all your audio and video content.
Features of Kodi v85.20
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v85.20
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.20
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.20 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.20 app icon to launch the Kodi app