There are many media streaming apps but none of them is as good as the Kodi v85.12 app. The Kodi v85.12 app is your free media streaming app that neither requires any registration nor subscription fee. The Kodi v85.12 app is your one-stop app for watching movies and television shows of your choice. When you search for any particular movie or television show on the Kodi v85.12 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use this link for enjoying the media content for free. You can also use the Kodi v85.12 app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the media content which is available here are categorized neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Also, the Kodi v85.12 app can be used for watching media content from the local device.
You can customize and personalize the Kodi v85.12 app the way you want to because it is built on an open-source. Also, the Kodi v85.12 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and these add-ons can be used by the users for exploring media content from all around the gloe. The next time when you want to watch movie or television shows, just open the Kodi v85.12 app and search for it and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v85.12
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v85.12
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v85.12
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v85.12 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v85.12 app icon to launch the Kodi app