There are many media streaming app but none of them is as good as the Kodi v84.88 app. The Kodi v84.88 app is one of the rare media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v84.88 app to watch movies and television shows and also for listening to songs and podcasts. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v84.88 app are divided on the basis of the genres. This makes navigation through the app a super easy task. The Kodi v84.88 app is light-weight and it won’t occupy too much of space on the device. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, just go ahead and use the Kodi v84.88 app.
The Kodi v84.88 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is super easy. The app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used for exploring media content from all around the globe. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, customizing and personalizing the Kodi v84.88 app is super easy. The Kodi v84.88 app doesn’t need any subscription or registration fee. The app further can be used by the users for free. The next time when you want to watch a movie, just go ahead and use the Kodi v84.88 app.
Features of Kodi v84.88
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v84.88
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.88
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.88 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.88 app icon to launch the Kodi app