Kodi v84.70 is a wonderful media streaming app that is used by the users from all around the globe to watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v84.70 app is here to help you with everything from old movies and television shows to the new ones. The app not only supports video content but also wide variety of audio content like songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v84.70 app are neatly categorized to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Not only this, the Kodi v84.70 app further allows the users to explore media content from the local device.
Also, the Kodi v84.70 app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users have the freedom to customize and personalize the Kodi v84.70 app the way they want to. The app has a user-friendly interface and exploring the app is easy. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe. For watching any video content on the Kodi v84.70 app, the users need to search for it in the search box. The Kodi v84.70 app will then search the entire web for the best streamable link.
Features of Kodi v84.70
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v84.70
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.70
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.70 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.70 app icon to launch the Kodi app app