The Kodi app is an online media streaming app which is loved by the users from all around the globe. The Kodi app is a wonderful media streaming app which can be used for enjoying all the audio and video content. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi app are categorised neatly on basis of either categories or genres. This will help you to navigate through the app. You can use the Kodi app for listening to songs and podcasts too. The Kodi app is powerful for meeting all your audio and video requirement. One can also use the Kodi app for playing media files from the local device. The Kodi app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and these add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe.
Also, the Kodi app is built on an open-source and this allows the users to personalize and customize the app the way you want to. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show, open the Kodi app and you are good to go. The Kodi v84.40 app is a must-have app for all the movie lovers who wants to choose the right movie for themselves. The Kodi v84.40 app can be used for free.
Features of Kodi v84.40
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of video.
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v84.40
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.40
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.40 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.40 app icon to launch the Kodi app app