There are many media streaming app but none of them is as good as the Kodi v84.36 app. The Kodi v84.36 app is an online media streaming app which is unmatchable. It is because the Kodi v84.36 app is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. In the video content, the Kodi v84.36 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows, no matter what you want to watch. All the movies which are present on the Kodi v84.36 app are neatly categorised on the basis of the genres. This categorisation makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Also, the Kodi v84.36 app can be used for listening to songs and podcasts. Further, the Kodi v84.36 app can be used for playing media files from the local media device.
The Kodi v84.36 app is built on an open-source. This fact allows the users to personalize and customize everything. For a start, you can personalize the Kodi v84.36 app the way you want to. The app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore media content from all around the globe. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show, just go ahead and use the app.
Features of Kodi v84.36
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of video.
Download Kodi v84.36
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.36
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.36 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.36 app icon to launch the Kodi app app