Are you looking for a good media streaming app? If yes, then you can use the Kodi v84.16 app. The Kodi v84.16 app is at par with other media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. The Kodi v84.16 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows of your choice. When you search for any audio or video content on the Kodi v84.16 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use this streamable link for enjoying audio and video content of your choice in high definition. The Kodi v84.16 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons too. These add-ons can be used for the users then for exploring content from all around the globe.
The Kodi v84.16 app further allows the users to personalize and customize the skin of the app too. The app further is very light-weight and you do not need too much of space on the device. The Kodi v84.16 app is built on an open-source and therefore customizing the app becomes extremely easy. The Kodi v84.16 app is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. The Kodi v84.16 app further allows the users to play media files from the local device too.
Features of Kodi v84.16
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of video.
Download Kodi v84.16
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.16
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.16 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.16 app icon to launch the Kodi app app