Kodi v84.10 app is an amazing media streaming app that is at par with many other media streaming apps like the Netflix and Amazon Prime. However, there is a huge good difference between these two media streaming apps, yes, you read that right. Firstly, the Kodi v84.10 app doesn’t need you to pay anything. There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v84.10 app. Secondly, it is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. With the Kodi v84.10 app on your smartphone, you will never run out of entertainment content. The Kodi v84.10 app has neatly divided all the audio and video content which are present on it on basis of the genres.
This categorisation makes it extremely easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you want to search for a movie on the Kodi v84.10 app, just jot down its name in the search box and you are done. The app will then search the best streamable link which is available out there to ensure that one has the HD streamable link for enjoying the content. Also, the Kodi v84.10 app is very light and it doesn’t need too much of space. With the Kodi v84.10 app, you can watch and hear everything.
Features of Kodi v84.10
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
Download Kodi v84.10
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.10
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.10 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.10 app icon to launch the Kodi app app