There are many media streaming apps but none of them are as good as the Kodi v84.8 app. The Kodi v84.8 app is at par with other media streaming apps like the Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, it won’t be wrong to say that it is so much better. The Kodi v84.8 app supports both video and audio content. One can use the Kodi v84.8 app for watching movies and television shows and in addition to that, it can also be used for listening to songs and movies. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v84.8 app are neatly categorised to make it easier for the users to navigate through the Kodi v84.8 app.
The Kodi v84.8 app is extremely light-weight. One doesn’t need too much of space for installing the Kodi v84.8 app on the device. Also, the Kodi v84.8 app is built on an open-source and therefore, customizing the app is extremely easy. The Kodi v84.8 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons too. These add-ons can be used by the users for watching content from all around the globe. The Kodi v84.8 app also allows to play media files from the local device. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, don’t forget to use the Kodi v84.8 app.
Features of Kodi v84.8
- Huge collection of video.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v84.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.8 app icon to launch the Kodi app app