Do you want to watch a movie but don’t want to spend any money in any media streaming platform like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos? If that is the case then you should consider using the Kodi v84.2 app. The Kodi v84.2 app is a media streaming app that is at part with other media streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime but it can be used by the user for free of cost. There are neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the Kodi v84.2 app. When one uses the Kodi v84.2 app, they also have the full liberty to customize the app, thanks to the fact that the app is built on an open-source. Also, the Kodi v84.2 app supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content from all around the globe.
The Kodi v84.2 app supports plenty of audio and video content too. To make it easier for the users to navigate through the app-store, all the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v84.2 app are neatly categorised to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The next time when you want to watch a movie or television show, just go ahead and use the Kodi v84.2 app.
Features of Kodi v84.2
- Huge collection of video.
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v84.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.2 app icon to launch the Kodi app app