Kodi v84.0 app is a media streaming app which is far better than many other media streaming app. Are you wondering why? Well, it is because the Kodi v84.0 app is one of the rare media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. The Kodi v84.0 app allows the users to watch everything from old to new movies and television shows. The huge collection of audios and videos which are present on the Kodi v84.0 app are categories neatly to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v84.0 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easier. When one searches for any audio or video content on the Kodi v84.0 app, the app searches the best streamable link.
The streamable link provided by the Kodi v84.0 app can be used for streaming the media content in high definition. The Kodi v84.0 app has a user-friendly interface. The Kodi v84.0 app is wonderfully built on an open-source and therefore a high amount of customization is possible here. The Kodi v84.0 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons and these add-ons can be used by the users to explore the content from far and near of the globe. The Kodi v84.0 app is extremely light-weight.
Features of Kodi v84.0
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of video.
Download Kodi v84.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v84.0
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v84.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v84.0 app icon to launch the Kodi app app