There are many media streaming files but none of them is as good as the Kodi v81.1 app. The Kodi v81.1 app is a highly popular media streaming app which the users can use for watching movies and television shows. The Kodi v81.1 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows in HD. When you search a movie or television show on the Kodi v81.1 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link in high definition. Not only, you can use the Kodi v81.1 app for enjoying the video content, but also, for enjoying the audio content. You can use the Kodi v81.1 app for listening to the songs and podcasts of your choice.
The Kodi v81.1 app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on your smartphone. The Kodi v81.1 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, the users have the full freedom to customize the Kodi v81.1 app. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons and these add-ons can help you to explore audio or video content from all around the globe. Alos, one can use the Kodi v81.1 app for playing media files from your device. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television, go ahead with the Kodi v81.1 app.
Features of Kodi v81.1
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v81.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v81.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v81.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v81.1 app icon to launch the Kodi app app