Kodi v80.8 app is an online media streaming app through which the users can watch any movies or television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v80.8 app, you will never get bored. The Kodi v80.8 app is your one-stop entertainment app. The Kodi v80.8 app allows the users to watch movies and television shows in high definition. When you search for any audio or video content in the Kodi v80.8 app, the app will search the best streamable link which is available out there. The app also supports audio content and allows the users to listen to songs and podcasts. It is a hub of audio and video content from old to new one.
The Kodi v80.8 app is very customizable, it is because the app is built on an open-source. The app in addition to that, supports plenty of third-party add-ons. These add-ons allow the users to explore the content from world wide. The app also has a very user-friendly interface and using the app is extremely easy. The app is extremely light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on your smartphone. The next time when you are bored, go ahead and use the Kodi v80.8 app and you are good to go. You can also customize and personalize the skin of the Kodi v80.8 app too.
Features of Kodi v80.8
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v80.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v80.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v80.8 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v80.8 app icon to launch the Kodi app app