Kodi v79.7 is a wonderful media streaming app that is loved by users from all around the globe. Firstly, one can use the Kodi v79.7 app for absolutely free of cost. There is neither any subscription fee nor any registration fee for using the app. In addition to that, the Kodi v79.7 app is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v79.7 app for watching movies and television shows. In addition to that, you can also use the app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v79.7 app are neatly categorised to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v79.7 app are divided on basis of the genres. You can always explore a genre of your choice on the Kodi v79.7 app.
Also, did you know that the Kodi v79.7 app is fully customizable. You can customize the Kodi v79.7 app the way you want to and that is possible because the app is built on an open-source. Also, it supports plenty of third-party add-ons which can be used for exploring content from round the globe.
Features of Kodi v79.7
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v79.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v79.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v79.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v79.7 app icon to launch the Kodi app app