Kodi v79.5 is an online media streaming app with the help of which you can watch movies and television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v79.5 app, you can watch all the video content in high definition. The Kodi v79.5 app supports not only video content but also, audio content. You can further use the Kodi v79.5 app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v79.5 app are neatly categorised to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. One can use the Kodi v79.5 app also for playing files from the local device. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
When you search for a video on the Kodi v79.5 app, the app will search the internet for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content in high definition. The app is extremely light-weight. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, the users can customize the Kodi v79.5 app the way they want to. For a beginning, you can customize the skin of the Kodi v79.5 app. The app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. The add-ons can be used for exploring the globe.
Features of Kodi v79.5
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v79.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v79.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v79.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v79.5 app icon to launch the Kodi app app