Kodi v74.3 is an online media streaming app which one can use for watching movies and television shows. With the Kodi v74.3 app, you never need any other media streaming app. The app neither requires any subscription or registration fee. Yes, you read it right, you can use the Kodi v74.3 app for free. Unlike other media streaming app, the Kodi v74.3 app not only supports video content but also, the audio content. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v74.3 app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorization makes it easier for the user to navigate through the app. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v74.3 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. The streamable link which is available out there can be used for enjoying the content in high definition.
You can further use the Kodi v74.3 app for playing files from the local devices too. The app is very light-weight and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. The app is built on an open-source and therefore, the user can customize the app as per their wish. The next time when you want to watch any movie or television show, just go ahead and use the Kodi v74.3 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v74.3
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v74.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v74.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v74.3 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v74.3 app icon to launch Kodi