There are many amazing media streaming apps available out there but none of them is as good as the Kodi v73.6 app. The Kodi v73.6 app is a highly popular media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. The app is highly popular because it neither requires any subscription fee or registration fee. Yes, you read it right. You can use the app for free. The Kodi v73.6 app can be used for watching movies and television shows. And in addition to that, the app allows the users to listen to podcasts and songs. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v73.6 are neatly categories on basis of genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The app has a user-friendly interface and even a newbie can use this app. It has a huge collection of videos. When you search for a content on the Kodi v73.6 app, the app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there.
You can then use the link for enjoying content in high definition. The app has been designed on an open-source and therefore, one has the freedom to customize the Kodi v73.6 app the way you want to. You can personalize the Kodi v73.6 app the way you want to.
Features of Kodi v73.6
- Huge collection of videosce
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v73.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v73.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v73.6to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v73.6 app icon to launch Kodi