Kodi v73.4 is an online media streaming app which is similar to many other media streaming apps like Netflix and Prime Video. Even though the Kodi v73.4 app is similar to many other media streaming apps, it is highly different. For a start, the Kodi v73.4 app supports both audio and video content. The Kodi v73.4 app supports movie, television shows, podcasts and songs. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v73.4 app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v73.4 app, the app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content in HD.
The Kodi v73.4 app is an extremely light-weight app and it doesn’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v73.4 app is built on an open-source and therefore, navigating through the app is extremely easy. You can also use the app for playing media files from your local device too.
Features of Kodi v73.4
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
Download Kodi v73.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v73.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v73.4to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v73.4 app icon to launch Kodi