Kodi v72.8 is a free media streaming app that you can use for watching movies and television shows of your choice. With the Kodi v72.8 app on your device, you can watch anything from old to new. The Kodi v72.8 app itself doesn’t house any movie or television show, but it searches the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying content in high definition. The HD link can be enjoyed for free. The best part of the Kodi v72.8 app is that it neither requires any kind of subscription or registration fee. Apart from enjoying video content, one can also use the Kodi v72.8 app for enjoying audio content. One can use the app for listening to songs and podcasts.
All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v72.8 app are neatly categorized o basis of genres. This categorization makes it easy for the users to navigate through the app store. The Kodi v72.8 app is built on an open-source. Therefore, one has the full power to customize the Kodi v72.8 app the way they want. For a start, you can try customizing the skin of the Kodi v72.8 app. The Kodi v72.8 app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring content round the glove.
Features of Kodi v72.8
- User-friendly interface
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v72.8
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v72.8
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v72.8 app icon to launch Kodi