Kodi v72.3 is a highly popular media streaming app that allows the users to watch any movie or television show of your choice. The Kodi v72.3 app neither requires any subscription or registration fee. The app can be used for free for absolutely free of cost. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v72.3 app on basis of genre. The app supports both video and audio content. The Kodi v72.3 app also supports audio content. You can use the app for listening to songs and podcasts. The app can further be used for playing files from the local device. The app has a very user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy.
The Kodi v72.3 app is extremely light-weight. It won’t occupy too much of space on the device. The Kodi v72.3 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v72.3 app the way you want to. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. And these add-ons can be used by the users for exploring global content. All your entertainment requirements can be easily fulfilled by the Kodi v72.3 app. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v72.3 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there.
Features of Kodi v72.3
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
Download Kodi v72.3
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v72.3
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.2 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v72.3 app icon to launch Kodi