Kodi v72.1 is a wonderful media streaming app that is loved by users from across the globe. Are you wondering what makes Kodi special? Well, firstly, the Kodi app can be used without paying any subscription or registration fee. It can be used for totally free of costs. All the movies and television shows are readily available on the Kodi app. You can stream audio and video content from Kodi in high definition. When you search for any particular video on the Kodi v72.1 app, the app searches the entire web for the best streamable link which is available in the internet. It then provides the link to the users. The app further can be used for enjoying audio content like songs and podcasts.
In short, the Kodi v72.1 app houses both audio and video content. In addition to that, it also allows the users to play media files from the local files. The Kodi v72.1 app is built on open-source and therefore, customizing the Kodi v72.1 app is pretty easy. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through it is extremely easy. The audio and videos are categorized on basis of genres. The next weekend when you feel like watch a movie, just go ahead and download the Kodi v72.1 app and you are good to go.
Features of Kodi v72.1
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v72.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v72.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v72.1 app icon to launch Kodi