One of the most popular media streaming app of the world is the Kodi v71.2 app. The Kodi v71.2 app is a media streaming app which unlike other media streaming app doesn’t demand for any subscription or registration fee. The app can be used for free. The Kodi v71.2 app houses movies, television shows, podcasts and songs. The content which are present in the Kodi v71.2 app are neatly categorized on basis of genre. This categorization makes it super easy for the users to navigate through it. Also, the app has a very user-friendly interface. Even a newbie can use the Kodi v71.2 app. All you need to do is type the name of the video or the song that you want to enjoy. The Kodi v71.2 app will then search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there and will bring it to you.
You can further use the Kodi v71.2 app for playing files from your local device. The Kodi v71.2 app can be customized easily too. it is because it has been built on an open-source and therefore supports personalization. It supports more than 300 add-ons that help the users to enjoy content from across the globe. It is a very light-weight app that doesn’t occupy too much of space on your device.
Features of Kodi v71.2
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v71.2
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v71.2
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v77.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v71.2 app icon to launch Kodi