There are many online media streaming which are available online but none of them is as good as the Kodi v69.4. The Kodi v69.4 app is a free online media streaming app that neither requires any subscription fee or registration fee. The Kodi v69.4 app allows the users to enjoy audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v69.4 app for watching movies and television show. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v69.4 app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorization makes it extremely easy for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v69.4 app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through this app is a super easy task. The Kodi v69.4 app is a very light-weight app but still is very powerful app.
When you search for a particular video on the Kodi v69.4 app, the app will search for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying content in high definition. The Kodi v69.4 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can customize the Kodi v69.4 app as per your wish. Also, this app supports more than 400 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for exploring global content.
Features of Kodi v69.4
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v69.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v69.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v69.4 app icon to launch Kodi