Kodi v69.1 is an amazing online media streaming app which the users can you for enjoying audio and video content of your choice. The Kodi v69.1 app is an amazing online media streaming app that the users can use for enjoying for both old and new movies and television shows. In addition to watching movies and television shows, one can also use the Kodi v69.1 app for enjoying podcasts and songs. The audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v69.1 app is neatly divided on the basis of categories. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi v69.1 app is an amazing media streaming app which you can use for playing files from the local device.
The Kodi v69.1 app is built on an open-source and you can use the app for customizing the Kodi v69.1 app the way you want. The app also supports more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used for enjoying global content from round the globe. The Kodi v69.1 app has segregated all the audio and video on the basis of genre. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. The Kodi app is a super user-friendly app for enjoying entertainment content from around the globe.
Features of Kodi v69.1
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v69.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v69.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v69.1 app icon to launch Kodi