Kodi v67.1 is an online media streaming app that you can use for watching movies and television shows. If you do not want to pay for any subscription fee, then you can go ahead and use the Kodi v67.1 app. The Kodi v67.1 can be used for free. You do not need to pay any subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v67.1 app. The app is a super-light app even though it is very power. The Kodi v67.1 app is one of the few media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. You can use the Kodi v67.1 app for watching movies and television shows and for listening to songs ad podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on he Kodi v67.1 app are divided on basis of the genres. This categorization of the content available on the Kodi v67.1 app makes it easier for the users for the users to explore the app.
Whenever you search for any video on the Kodi v67.1 app, it will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for enjoying the content in high definition. The Kodi v67.1 app is built on an open-source and you can therefore, you can customize the Kodi v67.1 app the way you want to.
Features of Kodi v67.1
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- User-friendly interface
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v67.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v67.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v67.1 app icon to launch Kodi