There are many online media streaming app like Netflix and Amazon Prime. However, one needs to pay a hefty subscription fee in order to use these services. If you want to use any media streaming app without paying a subscription or registration fee, then you can use the Kodi v68.6 app. The Kodi v68.6 can be used for free. The app is very super-light but is very powerful media streaming app. The Kodi v68.6 app can be used for watching both old and new movies and television shows. The Kodi v68.6 app allows the users to use all the video content for free. The app will search for the best streamable video content which is available out there, you can then use the streamable link for enjoying HD content. The Kodi v68.6 app also allows the users to enjoy audio content and this includes podcasts and songs. the Kodi v68.6 app is powerful enough to meet audio and video content.
The Kodi v68.6 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you can personalize the Kodi v68.6 app the way you want to. The app is super light-weight and it will not occupy too much of space on the device. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v68.6 app are neatly categorized on basis of the genre.
Features of Kodi v68.6
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v68.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v68.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v68.6 app icon to launch Kodi