There are many online media streaming apps in the internet. The most popular media streaming apps which are available online are Netflix and Amazon Prime. And it’s not surprising that not many people use them because of their hefty subscription fee. If you want to use a media streaming app that can be used for free, then you should use the Kodi v57.5 app. There is no subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v57.5 app. You can use the Kodi v57.5 app for free for watching the content for free. One doesn’t need to pay any kind of subscription or registration fee for using the Kodi v57.5 app. In addition to that, the video content which are supported by the Kodi v57.5 app, the app also supports audio content. We can use the Kodi v57.5 app for enjoying songs and podcasts.
You can enjoy both audio and video content on the Kodi v57.5 app. The Kodi v57.5 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, you can customize the Kodi v57.5 app the way you want to. In addition to that, the Kodi v57.5 app supports many third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for enjoying the content from round the globe. The Kodi v57.5 app is also very light-weight and therefore, it will not occupy too much of space on the device.
Features of Kodi v57.5
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Skin can be customized
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v57.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v57.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v66.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v57.5 app icon to launch Kodi