There are many online media streaming apps available out there like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. However, the problem lies in the fact that one needs to pay a heavy subscription and registration fee. If you want to use any media streaming app for free, then the Kodi v55.6 app is for free. The Kodi v55.6 app does not require any subscription and registration fee. You can use the Kodi v55.6 app for free. The Kodi v55.6 app can be used for watching movies and television shows. In the search box, you have to search for the video you want to watch. It will then search the internet for best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the link for watching the content in the link.
The Kodi v55.6 app is very customizable. This is possible because the Kodi v55.6 app is built on an open-source. The Kodi v55.6 app is also super light-weight. Even though it is a very powerful media streaming app, it will not occupy any space on your device. The Kodi v55.6 app is also very user-friendly and navigating through the app is super easy. The Kodi v55.6 app can also be used for enjoying audio content but now you can use the app for listening to songs and podcasts.
Features of Kodi v55.6
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v55.6
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v55.6
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v55.0 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v55.0 app icon to launch Kodi