Kodi v44.9 is a very highly popular media streaming app. There are many media streaming apps like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos, but Kodi v44.9 app is different. It is because the Kodi v44.9 app does not need any subscription or registration fee. Apart from that, the Kodi v44.9 app is the only media streaming that supports both video and audio content. The only thing that you need to do is that search for the best streamable link. You can then use then use the streamable link for watching the content from around the globe. The Kodi v44.9 app has neatly categorized all the genres of the video. This make it easier for users to navigate through the app.
The Kodi v44.9 app is a highly popular media streaming app because of a reason. The Kodi v44.9 app is built on an open-source and therefore, you get to customize the app you want to. Also, the Kodi v44.9 app also supports third-party add-ons. These add-ons come very handy when one to enjoy content from round the globe. The next time when you want to enjoy any movie or television show, simply go forward and use it. You can also use the Kodi v44.9 app, for playing files from your local device too.
Features of Kodi v44.9
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v44.9
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v44.9
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v44.9 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v44.9 app icon to launch Kodi