Undoubtedly, there are many media streaming apps. But if you do not want to pay for the heavy subscription fee, then you can use the Kodi v44.5 app. The Kodi v44.5 app allows the users to use the app for free. From movies to television shows, the Kodi v44.5 app can be used for watching all kind of entertainment content. Apart from video, the Kodi v44.5 app also supports audio content. You can use the Kodi v44.5 app for listening to songs and podcasts. The app can also be used for playing videos from your local device too. The Kodi v44.5 app is the ultimate entertainment app that you can ask for. The app has a pretty user-friendly interface too.
The Kodi v44.5 app is built on an open-source. And therefore, you can customize the Kodi v44.5 app the way you want to. For a beginning, you can try to customize the skin of the app. Also, the app will support more than 300 third-party add-ons. These add-ons come very handy when you want to watch different kind of videos. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v44.5 app are divided on basis of genre and this makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
Features of Kodi v44.5
- User-friendly interface
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Searches best streamable links
- Huge collection of videos
- Built on an open-sources
Download Kodi v44.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v44.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v44.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v44.5 app icon to launch Kodi