Kodi v43.4 is an online media streaming app that can be used by the users to watch movies and television shows of their choice. the Kodi v43.4 app is similar to many other media streaming apps which are available out there like Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. Having said, the Kodi v43.4 app is also different from these media streaming apps. It is because the Kodi v43.4 app supports both audio and video content. Along with watching movies and television shows, you can also use the Kodi v43.4 app to listen to podcasts and songs. All the movies and television shows which are present on the Kodi v43.4 app are neatly divided on basis of genres. This makes it easier for the users to browse through the app. One can also use the Kodi v43.4 app for playing media files from their local device.
Because the Kodi v43.4 app is built on an open-source, the users have the full freedom to customize the Kodi v43.4 app the way they want. For a start, you can try customizing the skin of the Kodi v43.4 app. The Kodi v43.4 app has a user-friendly interface too. Also, the app supports more than 300 third-party add-ons which can prove to be very handy when one wants to enjoy global content.
Features of Kodi v43.4
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Searches best streamable links
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
Download Kodi v43.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v43.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v43.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v43.4 app icon to launch Kodi