Kodi v42.4 app is a popular online media streaming app. The Kodi v42.4 app is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. One can use the Kodi v42.4 app for watching movies and television shows of your choice. Other than that, you can use the Kodi v42.4 app for listening to songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v42.4 app are neatly categorized to make it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you search for a particular video or song on the Kodi v42.4 app, it will search the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. One can then use the link for watching all the content in high-definition. It is also possible to customize the Kodi v42.4 app, the way you want to. Thanks to the fact, that the Kodi v42.4 app is built on an open-source.
Apart from that, the Kodi v42.4 app supports more than 400 third-party add-ons. These add-ons can be used by the users for watching content from all over the globe. The Kodi v42.4 app is a very light-weight app, even though when it is very powerful. The next time when you want to enjoy any movie, simply uses the Kodi v42.4 app.
Features of Kodi v42.4
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
- User-friendly interface
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
Download Kodi v42.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v42.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v42.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v42.4 app icon to launch Kodi