Kodi v40.5 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch video content of your choice. With the Kodi v40.5 app, you can watch movies and television shows of your choice. The Kodi v40.5 app can also be used for enjoying songs and podcasts. All the audio and video content which are present on the Kodi v40.5 app are neatly categorized on basis of genres. This categorization makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. When you search for a video on the Kodi v40.5 app, it will search for the web for the best streamable link which is available out there. You can then use the streamable link for enjoying the content in high definition.
The Kodi v40.5 app has a very user-friendly interface and this makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. You can also customize the Kodi v40.5 app as per your preference, thanks to the fact that the Kodi v40.5 app is built on an open-source. Also, the Kodi v40.5 app supports third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow the users to watch content from round the globe. You can watch all the oldest and latest videos on the Kodi v40.5 app. You can also use it for watching content from local devices.
Features of Kodi v40.5
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Latest videos are available
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Skin can be customized
- Built on an open-sources
- 100% free
- User-friendly interface
- Customizable app
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
Download Kodi v40.5
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v40.5
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v40.5 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v40.5 app icon to launch Kodi