Kodi v39.4 is an online media streaming app that allows the users to watch movies and television show of your choice. One can use the Kodi v39.4 app for watch videos in high definition. Kodi v39.4 app is the only media streaming app that supports both audio and video content. This media streaming app is built on an open-source and that means that you get to customize the app the way you want to. The Kodi v39.4 app also supports plenty of third-party add-ons. This means that you can use the add-ons for watching content from all around the globe. The Kodi v39.4 app has neatly categorized all the audio and video content present in it on basis of genres. This futher make it easier for the users to navigate through the app.
For using the Kodi v39.4 app, there is neither any subscription or registration fee. The next time when you search for a video on the Kodi v39.4 app, it will bring the best streamable link. The app has a user-friendly interface and navigating through the app is extremely easy. The next time when you want to watch a movie of your choice, then simply use the Kodi v39.4 app. You can also use the Kodi v39.4 app for enjoying songs and podcasts.
Features of Kodi v39.4
- User-friendly interface
- Videos are segregated on the basis of genres.
- Built on an open-sources
- Latest videos are available
- Huge collection of videos
- Searches best streamable links
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Customizable app
- Skin can be customized
- 100% free
Download Kodi v39.4
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v39.4
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v39.4 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v39.4 app icon to launch Kodi