There are many media streaming apps which are making round like the Netflix and Amazon Prime video. The Kodi v37.7 app is however different. This media streaming app can be used for free. There is no subscription fee for using the app. One can use the Kodi v37.7 app for watching movies and television shows for free. The app also allows the users to play local media files. When you search for a video on the Kodi v37.7 app, the app will search the web for the best streamable link which is available online. You can then use the link for watching content in HD quality. The app also supports audio content. It supports a wide number of songs and podcasts. From audio to video, the Kodi v37.7 app can meet all your entertainment requirement.
The Kodi v37.7 app even though a very powerful entertainment app is extremely light-weight. All the videos which are present on the Kodi v37.7 app are neatly divided on basis of genres. This makes it easier for the users to navigate through the app. Also, you can use the media streaming app for watching content from across the globe with the help of third-party add-ons. The next time when you want to watch a movie, simply use the Kodi v37.7 app.
Features of Kodi v37.7
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Customizable app
- Built on an open-sources
- Huge collection of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Latest videos are available
- Searches best streamable links
- 100% free
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- Skin can be customized
Download Kodi v37.7
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v37.7
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v37.7 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v37.7 app icon to launch Kodi